Jaguar recently took to the Nürburgring to give the upcoming XFR-S a once over. Our spy photographers nabbed the winged sedan as it showed off a spate of new body work, including a more aggressive front fascia, reworked side skirts and, of course, that prominent rear spoiler. The tail end also gets a new diffuser tucked under the rear valance.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX