Last time we saw the Jaguar XFR-S out testing, it didn't look any different from the already-slick XFR that's on sale right now. But as we get closer to the production car's debut – reportedly scheduled for the 2012 Los Angeles Auto Show – the even-hotter XF's design is coming into focus. And might we say, she's a beaut'.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX