Our spy photographers appear to have grabbed the first glimpse at Jaguar's upcoming F-Type R. Judging by the not-so-subtle "F" camouflage and quad exhaust outlets, odds are this is the more high-strung version of the next convertible from Jaguar. What exactly is under the hood? That remains to be seen, though early reports suggest its something other than the tried-and-true blown 5.0-liter V8 we've come to know and love. The base F-Type will get along with a turbocharged V6, and the brawnier R m
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX