JLR's Special Vehicle Operations is tipped to be working on a new F-Type SVR with 600 horsepower (or more) to become the most powerful Jaguar in history.
Jaguar F-Type Project 7 in Glacier White
- Brandon Turkus
- Aug 16, 2014
One of the many big name debuts during the 2014 Monterey car week is this, the Jaguar F-Type Project 7, a stunning roadster inspired by Jaguar's legendary, finned D-Type sports car.
- Noah Joseph
- Aug 14, 2014
UPDATE: A previous version of this article had a discrepancy between the price referenced in the headline and that specified in the text body. The headline has been updated to correct that discrepancy.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX