Just last week, we got our first look at what appears to be the production-ready 2013 Jaguar F-Type courtesy of a single leaked image, and now we can see even more of the new Jaguar thanks to a handful of new pictures from Autoweek.nl. The new shots show the droptop from all angles and, just as importantly, they give us our first look at the interior.
Jaguar F-Type Leaked Image
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Sep 24, 2012
The first test the Jaguar F-Type has to pass will be administered at the Paris Motor Show, and while we've seen its skin, we still can't say for sure what's under it. After that, when drivers get behind the wheel, the examinations get a lot harder. Ten-hour-per-day cramming sessions have been held at the Nardo test circuit and, again, the Nürburgring to tweak performance aspects like handling at VMax, cooling, track DSC and the e-diff.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX