Last year, Jaguar told us that "if you get a convertible right, it's easy to do a coupe" in reference to a coupe version of the Jaguar F-Type, and now we might be seeing our first unofficial look at a hardtop version of the convertible. The German publication Auto Motor und Sport has dug up what it is reporting to be patent images filed by Jaguar showing the lines of the new coupe.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX