Following the launch of the XF-sized F-Pace, Jaguar will reportedly expand its emerging crossover lineup with a larger J-Pace aligned to the XJ sedan as well, based on the Range Rover's underpinnings.
Jaguar C-X17 Concept in Liquid Gold
- Noah Joseph
- Nov 24, 2013
Some concept cars make the rounds of the auto shows and are then retired. But a number of automakers are showing that a fresh coat of paint can go a long way towards rejuvenating a show car and giving it a new lease on life – at least as far as the auto show circuit is concerned. Lexus did that recently with the LF-LC concept, initially unveiling it in red at the 2012 Detroit Auto Show, then repainting it a dark shade of blue for the subsequent shows in Australia and LA. Mini did the same
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!