Following the launch of the XF-sized F-Pace, Jaguar will reportedly expand its emerging crossover lineup with a larger J-Pace aligned to the XJ sedan as well, based on the Range Rover's underpinnings.
Jaguar C-X17 Concept in Liquid Gold
- Noah Joseph
- Nov 24, 2013
Some concept cars make the rounds of the auto shows and are then retired. But a number of automakers are showing that a fresh coat of paint can go a long way towards rejuvenating a show car and giving it a new lease on life – at least as far as the auto show circuit is concerned. Lexus did that recently with the LF-LC concept, initially unveiling it in red at the 2012 Detroit Auto Show, then repainting it a dark shade of blue for the subsequent shows in Australia and LA. Mini did the same
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX