The Jaguar F-Type is slinking its way into vastly divergent corners of the celebrity world. Lana del Rey is its songstress, Englishman-playing-American-terrorist Damien Lewis lead its cinematic debut in Desire, San Francisco quarterback Colin Kaepernick gets the athletic endorsement, and now it's just been driven behind the "Adults Only" doors at the Playboy Mansion: Raquel Pomplun was gifted a year's use of an F-Type for being named 2013 Playmate of the Year.
Jaguar at the Playboy Mansion
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX