The rather awesome ItalDesign Giugiaro Parcour concept first seen at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show hasn't been affixed to some museum plinth just yet. The high-riding assemblage of curves, wedges and prisms laid over the carcass of a Lamborghini Gallardo – in both coupe and convertible forms – was sent out to play for the cameras, solely for our benefit.
ItalDesign Giugiaro Parcour Concept Roadster: Geneva 2013
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Mar 5, 2013
What could possibly be better than a two-passenger, off-road performance coupe built atop the Lamborghini Gallardo platform? A topless version of said vehicle, of course. We've already showed you the ItalDesign Giugiaro Parcour in fixed-roof form, and now we're able to bring you some live shots of the Parcour Roadster.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX