When the Detroit Auto Show opens to the public next week, we're sure the Chevrolet booth will get plenty of attention thanks to the all-new Corvette and Silverado, but visitors will also be able to see a handful of cars not even available in the US. A day after introducing us to a new global marketing campaign titled "Find New Roads," General Motors has announced that it will be bringing five popular global products to the Chevy stand in Detroit to "show off the depth of Chevrolet's global produ
International Chevrolet cars: Detroit 2013
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX