You're looking at the Innotech Aspiron, and while the name sounds like something you'd find on the shelf at a discount computer store, the car aims to be a legitimate track day warrior. The open-top two seater pulls parts from the Chevrolet Corvette and wedges them down in a skimpy chassis, wrapping it bodywork that reminds us of cars like the Hulme CanAm and Caparo T1. All told, Innotech says the car can weigh as little as 1,680 pounds depending on driver configuration, and with thrust from a r
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX