Yes, we obsessively cover the auto industry, but that doesn't mean we don't enjoy other modes of transportation. We may even get downright giddy when two different worlds collide, like for example, when a boat is powered by a large automobile engine. Infiniti must feel the same way because the automaker is helping two Tennessee schools bring a maritime project to life.
Infiniti supplies QX56 engine for student boat project
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX