Infiniti has served up a rash of photos of its limited-run FX Vettel Edition. The $155,000 hyper crossover offers buyers a full 414 horsepower and a 5.6-second run to 60 mph. The grunt is also good enough to scoot the hunkered-down CUV to a top speed of 186 mph. As we've heard, Sebastian Vettel lent a hand in setting up the vehicle's suspension, and the Formula One racer's Red Bull team helped pen the carbon fiber body kit. Those bits include a new front splitter, side skirts, rear diffuser and
Infiniti Sebastian Vettel Edition FX
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX