As Infiniti continues its attempts at making inroads in the European market, it's showing off a sharper-looking version of its QX70 crossover. Much as it does in the US market, the CUV, formerly known as the FX, is adding an S Design trim.
Infiniti QX70S Design
- Noah Joseph
- Sep 12, 2014
UPDATE: Infiniti offers a similar package in North America, introduced on the QX70 3.7 as the Sport Package along with the MY2015 updates rolled out a few months ago.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies