Infiniti will show the production-spec QX30 crossover in Los Angeles in November. This is just one of 30 world debuts confirmed for the 2015 LA Auto Show.
Infiniti QX30 Concept
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Mar 3, 2015
The Infiniti QX30 Concept has debuted in Geneva, and we like its aggressive looks and production promises.
- Brandon Turkus
- Mar 2, 2015
Infiniti's next move will see it go to the rapidly expanding compact crossover market, with the "earmarked for production" QX30 Concept arriving in Geneva.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies