Infiniti seems to think the world needs another seven-passenger, three-row luxury crossover. And their answer is the JX, first shown this evening in concept form in Pebble Beach before the production model debuts at the LA Auto Show this fall and sales begin in the spring of 2012.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX