The Insurance Institute of Highway Safety is tough on vehicles. The institute's crash tests are among the most difficult to ace, with very high standards for front and side impacts, plus rigid roof strength standards. But while some vehicles struggle to achieve the top score of "Good," the Infiniti EX35 seems to have had the answers to the test. Infiniti's smallest luxury crossover achieved the top score of "Good" because it features standard stability control, it passed the all-importa
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX