Just a couple days ago, we saw spy shots of a C7 Corvette testing for what we assumed was pace car duty for the Indianapolis 500, and now General Motors has confirmed that the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray will, in fact, lead the field to the green flag for the 97th running of the Indy 500. Not only will this be the 17th consecutive year a GM vehicle has paced the race and the 12th straight time a Chevy has handled pace car duty, but it will also mark the 12th time a Corvette has held this di
Indy 500 Corvette Pace Cars
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX