After debuting the original version in 2013, Icona is back with a one-off, titanium-bodied take on its Vulcano supercar for the 2015 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance.
Icona Vulcano: Shanghai 2013
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Apr 20, 2013
Perhaps Icona didn't get the message that it's safe to reveal the entirety of the Vulcano now that the Shanghai Motor Show is underway, but we'll enjoy the half we can see and admit that we didn't expect to like it as much as we do. There's some Lexus LFA DNA in the face, some Ferrari 599 and F12 Berlinetta in the profile and a backside we've never seen before; the entire package manages a note all its own. At least, with the half we can see.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX