If you've been jonesing for some news from Icon, the release of the E-Flyer electric bicycle the other day may or may not have done the trick. But either way, the Californian company known for retrofitting and restoring classic trucks is back with the Thriftmaster, which it has helpfully displayed on the show floor at SEMA (incidentally, with an E-Flyer in the bed).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX