As far as resto-mods go, few turn the trick quite as well as the folks at Icon. We've seen the California outfit do its thing with everything from a Chevy Thriftmaster pickup and Ford Bronco to an electric bicycle and even an Ural Solo motorbike. For its latest project, Icon has worked over another one of the most legendary off-road vehicles of all time: the Land Rover Defender.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX