We know we're supposed to be impartial and all that, but we have to admit to being big fans of Icon's work. Whether it's a Bronco, a Toyota FJ, a Dodge D200 or even an old DeSoto wagon, the folks at Icon never fail to transform their projects from old and busted into eminently desirable. But if their usual six-figure price tags and less-than-green footprint make you wince, allow us to point you in the direction of Icon's latest set of wheels. Only by "set," this time we mean "pair."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX