Icon 4x4's portfolio of projects, which includes such stunners as the reanimated Bronco and deliciously decaying Derelicts, is evidence enough that founder and designer Jonathan Ward and company have the Midas Touch when it comes to laying hands upon cars from yesteryear. Their next project, however, takes them in yet another new direction.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX