Icon 4x4's portfolio of projects, which includes such stunners as the reanimated Bronco and deliciously decaying Derelicts, is evidence enough that founder and designer Jonathan Ward and company have the Midas Touch when it comes to laying hands upon cars from yesteryear. Their next project, however, takes them in yet another new direction.
- Aug 8, 2013
Icon DB4 GT Zagato Volante
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!