We're all familiar with barn finds, but what happens when cars don't have barns to protect them? The results look like Peter Lippmann's photographic series, Paradise Parking, in which four-wheeled classics are shown half digested by the relentlessly hungry matron we call Mother Nature.
<i>Paradise Parking</i> by Peter Lippman
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX