Walking Dead fans, rejoice! Thanks to Hyundai, you can build your very own virtual zombie survival machine. We've all seen the light-green Hyundai Tucson transporting the likes of Rick Grimes and his motley crew of survivors in AMC's hit series, and now you can get in on the action with Hyundai's Walking Dead Chop Shop.
Hyundai Veloster Turbo Zombie Survival Machine
- Lauren DeAngelis Puckett
- Aug 4, 2013
- Brandon Turkus
- Jul 19, 2013
The Walking Dead, the hit zombie apocalypse show on AMC, has enjoyed a marketing tie-in with Hyundai for two seasons now. If you've watched the show, you'd no doubt seen Rick Grimes, his sociopath-in-training son Carl and emerging hero Glenn Rhee avoiding the dead behind the wheel of a light-green Hyundai Tucson. That relationship expanded beyond the show when Hyundai brought an Elantra Coupe-based Zombie Survival Machine to last year's San Diego Comic-Con.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!