The Hyundai Veloster has been a popular base for customizers at this year's SEMA event, as its accessible performance and funky looks lend themselves to embellishment. But not all of the Velosters on the show floor are one-offs or flights of fancy; Hyundai has brought along this Re:Mix edition that will eventually show up on customers' option sheets.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!