The Hyundai Veloster has been a popular base for customizers at this year's SEMA event, as its accessible performance and funky looks lend themselves to embellishment. But not all of the Velosters on the show floor are one-offs or flights of fancy; Hyundai has brought along this Re:Mix edition that will eventually show up on customers' option sheets.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX