Hyundai has pulled the wraps off of a unique take on the company's three-door Veloster. the Veloster C3 Roll Top features a convertible roof stitched from repurposed industrial truck tarps. The roof can be slid either forward or back to make room for taller cargo in the rear or let more light into the cabin as see fit. Engineers also gave the concept a tailgate instead of a traditional hatch, and the vehicle's floor features salvaged skateboard decks to protect the cargo area.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models