Hyundai has laid the groundwork to take the Santa Cruz pickup from concept to reality. Now all it needs is the green light from the head office in South Korea.
Hyundai Santa Cruz Concept
- Noah Joseph
- May 26, 2015
Hyundai's US chief expects to bring a crossover pickup to market within the next decade, previewed by the Santa Cruz concept showcased earlier this year in Detroit.
- Brandon Turkus
- Jan 12, 2015
Hyundai has introduced the HCD-15 Santa Cruz at the 2015 Detroit Auto Show, signaling the brand's desire to enter America's fierce truck market.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies