Ever since Hyundai debuted its Tau 5.0-liter V8, we wondered just how tough it would be to shoehorn the naturally aspirated monster under the hood of the Genesis Coupe. After much anticipation, the Korean automaker has teamed up with Rhys Millen Racing to bring us this, the RM500 – a 450-horsepower Genesis Coupe with a free-breathing, eight-cylinder heart.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX