Hyundai has already released sketches and information for some of the show cars that it will have on display next week at SEMA, and with the show rapidly approaching, we're now getting a brief glimpse of the build progress for four of the custom machines. Bisimoto, John Pangilinan and ARK Performance have gone to work on the Genesis Coupe, while EGR Group is in the process of putting its touch on a Veloster Turbo.
Hyundai JP Edition Genesis Coupe
- Noah Joseph
- Oct 15, 2013
There's little question that Hyundai has emerged as a tuner's favorite, and few have pushed the limits quite like John Pangilinan. The SEMA stalwart is known for turning out candy-colored Korean tuning jobs, and has now teamed up with Hyundai for this bright blue Genesis coupe.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX