Hyundai has opened the curtains on the i30 wagon it will be bringing to the Geneva Motor Show, and it's a slightly less svelte five-door version of i30 hatch that debuted in Frankfurt. With its hump providing appreciably more space behind the B-pillar, Hyundai says the i30 wagon has best-in-class cargo room at 528 liters (18.6 cubic feet).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX