At virtually the same moment that it was revealed Hyundai was exiting all motorsports activities here in the States, the Korean automaker was on stage at the Paris Motor Show making a major commitment to one of the most exciting – and costliest – racing series the globe has to offer, the World Rally Championship. Showing this i20 WRC racecar mockup (note the lack of an interior), Hyundai announced it is poised to return to the gravel-spitting, sideways-sliding yumpfest in short order
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!