Hyundai officially unveiled the eight-passenger Hexa Space Concept at the New Delhi Auto Show. This MPV features clever hexagonal seating designed to optimize interior room, with each chair fitting into a honeycomb matrix, allowing passengers to sit three across without feeling cramped or crammed together. The seats can also be folded flat to allow for expansive cargo room. Outside, the vehicle makes use of the Hyundai fluidic sculpture design language. A bold front fascia with exaggerated headl
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX