Hyundai is launching a new line of cars exclusive to its Brazilian consumers called the HB (standing for "Hyundai Brasil"). After revealing the HB20 hatchback back in September, the new Hyundai HB20X made its official debut at the São Paulo Motor Show. This new Hyundai features a beefed-up exterior and more ground clearance, and it comes at the same time that Honda's similar Fit Twist was also unveiled.
Hyundai HB20X debut at the S�o Paulo motor show
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX