We haven't finished preparing for this week's Paris Motor Show, but it seems it's already time to start prepping for SEMA. We're getting to the point where it just wouldn't be a trip to Vegas without a pile of tuned Hyundai cars, and this year's bonanza begins with a Genesis Coupe R-Spec with a serious hotting-up courtesy of ARK.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX