Hyundai has already released sketches and information for some of the show cars that it will have on display next week at SEMA, and with the show rapidly approaching, we're now getting a brief glimpse of the build progress for four of the custom machines. Bisimoto, John Pangilinan and ARK Performance have gone to work on the Genesis Coupe, while EGR Group is in the process of putting its touch on a Veloster Turbo.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe: ARK Performance Legato Concept
- Damon Lowney
- Oct 8, 2013
The latest body-kitted Hyundai Genesis Coupe scheduled to appear at the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) show in Las Vegas is the ARK Performance Legato Concept. In a nod to performance fiends, Hyundai built a stroker V6 good for 400 horsepower and 425 pound-feet of torque to really set the coupe off.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX