Hyperloop Transportation Technologies intends to build a five-mile circuit next year as the centerpiece of a planned community in California. The short course wouldn't allow for the high speeds that could be possible from a longer design, but it allows the company to work out pod designs.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX