Husqvarna has officially dropped details on the company's first on-road offering for the U.S. market since BMW took the reins in 2007. Meet the TR650 Strada and its off-road twin, the TR650 Terra. Both bikes rock a 625cc water-cooled, single-cylinder dual-overhead cam engine good for around 58 horsepower. There's also a smidge over 44 lb-ft of torque on hand, which should be more than enough to have eye-popping fun with the 375-pound bike. If this recipe sounds a little familiar, it certainly sh
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX