If you ever thought your car was as cool as one sold by Hot Wheels, then a parking lot at Shopping Center Norte in São Paulo, Brazil had your name all over it. Mattel's ad agency there, AGE Isobar, placed a giant rendition of Hot Wheels packaging at the front of the lot for one day last month. Instead of putting a giant Hot Wheel inside, however, the 'box' was empty, and customers could drive their cars inside and then have their pictures taken.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX