Yesterday, Team Hot Wheels drivers Tanner Foust and Greg Tracy suited up and executed the Double Loop Dare stunt at the X Games. The pair went through the 66-foot-tall loops, which replicate a similar Hot Wheels toy track set, hitting 52 miles per hour and pulling 7Gs in the process. Nifty.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX