Triumph and Guy Martin hope to hit 400 miles per hour in a two-wheeled, streamlined motorcycle at the Bonneville Sale Flats in 2015.
Hot Rod Conspiracy Castrol Rocket: SEMA 2013
- Brandon Turkus
- Nov 7, 2013
Quick, what is a car that's actually a motorcycle that can go 400 miles per hour and has 1,000 horsepower? The answer is this - the Castrol Rocket, from Hot Rod Conspiracy, Triumph and others. The bullet-shaped, carbon-fiber shell hides a motorcycle that will attempt to be the first two-wheeled vehicle to crack the 400-mph barrier and beat a record set in 2010.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX