Honda officially began deliveries of the new HA-420 HondaJet on Christmas Eve when the first customer took possession of his aircraft at the factory in Greensboro, NC.
- Noah Joseph
- May 20, 2014
We may mention Honda around here mostly for its cars, but the Japanese industrial giant makes a whole lot more than that. The company builds motorcycles, ATVs, marine engines, power equipment and – soon enough – jet airplanes.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX