Honda wants to bring fun, sporty vehicles to the US. That apparently doesn't include the S660 roadster, however.
- Mar 30, 2015
- Noah Joseph
- Aug 10, 2015
Honda has sold out all 8,600 units of the S660 roadster it will build this year in Japan. But despite its youthful orientation, some 80 percent of them were bought by customers over the age of 40.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models