It turns out the Mugen really is fast. Just yesterday we got our first official look at the JDM version of the all new Honda Fit. In both Hybrid and minty-fresh RS trim, the Japanese Fit is more complexly surfaced and angular than in any of the previous generations. Mugen has apparently been working with the new Fit body for a while, as the tuning house has just released some images and information about parts for the new hatchback.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX