We think Honda will make a big alt-fuel announcement next week, with the hydrogen-powered FCEV getting all-electric and PHEV siblings.
Honda FCEV Concept
- Sebastian Blanco
- Apr 24, 2015
At the 2015 SAE World Congress, Honda announces that its fuel cell stack has individual cells that are just one millimeter thick, which allows a smaller, more powerful powertrain.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX