Factory tuning house Mugen has taken it upon itself to cure what ails the Honda CR-Z. The centerpiece of the Honda CR-Z Mugen RZ is a specially-developed supercharger, which bumps the 1.5-liter four-cylinder engine's output to 153 horsepower. That's a nudge of 30 horses over the standard hybrid, though the hatchback's integrated motor assist system still delivers an extra 20 horsepower when needed. Mugen also threw in a titanium cat-back exhaust system to help the engine breathe a bit easier. Th
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!