Factory tuning house Mugen has taken it upon itself to cure what ails the Honda CR-Z. The centerpiece of the Honda CR-Z Mugen RZ is a specially-developed supercharger, which bumps the 1.5-liter four-cylinder engine's output to 153 horsepower. That's a nudge of 30 horses over the standard hybrid, though the hatchback's integrated motor assist system still delivers an extra 20 horsepower when needed. Mugen also threw in a titanium cat-back exhaust system to help the engine breathe a bit easier. Th
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX