With a goal of earning 39 million global customers across its power equipment, automobile and motorcycle line of products by 2017, Honda CEO Takanobu Ito announced a handful of exciting new models for the latter two that range from high performance to fuel efficient. While the U.S. news was essentially limited to the confirmation that the Acura RLX will be debuting in production form at the 2012 L.A. Auto Show, Honda fans in Europe have a lot more to look forward to.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX