Few model lines have had as big an impact on the import tuner scene as the Honda Civic. The letters "S" and "i" have come to embody what the model's sporting potential, and with the revamped 2012 model already at dealers, Honda has brought a specially equipped Civic Si Coupe to SEMA fitted with all manner of Honda Factory Performance extras.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX