We've seen the new Fit in Mugen trim, and we've seen the Vezel crossover that shares its platform in Mugen trim too. But those aren't the only vehicles Honda is selling around the world based on that platform. Now the third has popped up with the Mugen treatment, too.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX