A silver Honda Accord sedan is rarely a vehicle worth getting too excited over, but we're sure the folks at Honda's Marysville, Ohio assembly plant would beg to differ. This week, a silver 2013 Accord EX-L sedan earmarked for South Korea rolled off the line, making it the one-millionth vehicle Honda has exported from the US over the last 25 years. More importantly, Honda also announced that by 2014, it plans to export more cars from the US than it imports from Japan.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX